Applying for CEUs

If your agency or association will be hosting an event and would like to offer RID CEUs to your participants, please contact our CMP Coordinator, Susan Harvey at Paperwork (see link under Resources to the right) will need to be submitted no less than 45 days prior to your event for processing and approval. This is a service provided as a benefit to membership in OCRID. Organizations/Individuals who are not members but would like OCRID to handle the paperwork to provide CEUs at their events will incur a fee.

There are four ways to earn CEUs:
  1. Academic coursework taken from an accredited institution
  2. RID-approved sponsor initiated activities
  3. Participant-initiated non-RID activities (PINRA) (Click here for more info)
  4. Independent study activities (click here for more info)